Great Value: Premium Fully Cooked Chunk Chicken, 12.5 Oz uploaded by Kaitlyn P.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value: Premium Fully Cooked Chunk Chicken, 12.5 oz: 0g trans fat Great Value chunk chicken, 12.5 oz 60 calories per serving see more...

• Does this particular brand smell or taste fishy like othe...1 Answers
  • Does this chicken breast have fat attached to it?3 Answers
shelley l.
This fully cooked chicken breasts makes great chicken salad. My boyfriend loves it. I love to add nuts and fruit to it it's so healthy and taste delicious. There's so many different ways you can use this and it's very easy to use on the go. The options are endless
Kaitlyn P.
Springdale, AR
I love this! It's so easy and convenient for meals especially on the days we're tired or want something easy to make. We love to use this to make chicken salad sandwiches. The taste is great and it's affordable. I always will buy this. I'd recommend.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
This brand is in my top four for canned white chicken breast chicken no’s:
1) Swanson
2) Tyson
3) This brand
4) Aldi brand
The flor is on point the near us great looking and tasing and it’s not too salty
Kelly B.
More inexpensive than other brands, yet tastes just as good. I always keep a few cans of this chicken on hand for a quick meal. I use it for a variety of different dishes including salads, pasta meals, and more.
Estefania S.
Humble , TX
I love this chicken tuna! I always make a salad out of it. It's kinda pricey but so worth the buy for a healthy snack. The good this is my little girls like it too so it's a win win. I would so recommend you trying this! It's delicious!!
Rikka K.
Winterset, IA
I loved this chicken. I used it to make a quick chicken salad for some unexpected lunch guests. No one even knew it was canned chicken. I would definitely buy this again.
Sandy C.
Porterville, CA
It's easy already it's already prepared in the portions you need it is cheap and it tastes very good for the price and it's easy to find in the grocery stores
Jeordana R.
Miami Beach, FL
Love love love! for those who have little time and like to eat well .. I point out to your salad get even hotter or prepare a quick dish. always I have at home
Courtney G.
Weaver, AL
I'm not a huge fan of canned chicken. I prefer to cook my own chicken if it's the main dish. This is ok to use as a filler if you are making dips or salads.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
This is great to use in dips and chicken salad. Good to put in your emergency kits also. They pack a lot of chicken into the can and the flavor is good also.
Melissa B.
Does this chicken breast have fat attached to it?
Bridget H.
Jacksonville, NC
Does this particular brand smell or taste fishy like other can chicken?