Great Value Premium Forks uploaded by Chaya K.Great Value Premium Forks uploaded by Antumn M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Premium Forks: see more...

Angela B.
Uniontown, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
We enjoy using this product for when we have family parties. They are sturdy and work fairly well for forking food. It nice because you can toss it out when finished.
Alyssa S.
I buy these because my husband and kids like to take them with their lunches. I would rather they use reusable stuff to cut down on waste, we compromise, these come home and go through the the dishwasher and get resent a couple times before they break, or get lost.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
These forks are great for parties, gatherings, whatever the case is. The amount you get for the price is great and affordable. Durable and you can even clean and reuse them. I highly recommend this product.
Chaya K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great Value brand premium forks are good quality disposable forks in an affordable 100 count box. Perfect for summer family entertaining. These forks are made in America and are BPA free.
Greeshma R.
Chandler , AZ
There are always unplanned get together or folks visiting us. A dinner is cooked but lazy to serve and clean the dishes this premium forks which is use and throw are the best for any women. It is affordable, durable and can be bought at a throw away price. I buy it at walmart and stock it at home for all the unplanned stuff.
Kacy B.
I buy a lot of Great Value products. I will keep buying the Great Value Forks as well. I would always take them in my lunches to work and never had to worry about them being too flimsy and breaking. I don't know how many times I have broken other brands when I am eating and just sitting in my lunch bag.
Elizabeth S.
Keizer, OR
I love pistachios but they can get a bit pricey so anytime they are at a reasonable price I grab them! I love that this bag is resealable and pistachios are much better to have to snack on rather than potato chips!
Meg D.
Republic, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
These forks are super heavy duty. We buy then anytime we're having a party or a cookout. They are very sturdy, and I love that I don't have to worry about the tines snapping off when I'm trying to eat.
Pakize K.
Spring, TX
Great one time use forks for any party or barbeque, saves time cleaning up and is very good priced. Don´t know any others that are better. Always go for these and have a box in my cabinets for any case.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
Love pistachios, just wish they were not always so expensive ! Walmart offers a "great value" on pistachios and they are a great taste. Also, feel good eating them since they are a healthy choice !
maria g.
Denver, CO
Can you get this from WalMart?