BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Premium Decaffeinated Instant Coffee, 8 oz: 100% pure coffee No artificial flavors or colors Naturally gluten-free food Kosher Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money, whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. see more...

• "This coffee is great tasting and works for me." in 1 review
Mike O.
Mike O.
Massillon, OH
I'm not usually a fan of instant coffee, but this is an acceptable alternative to regular brewed coffee at a reasonable price
Gwen R.
Gwen R.
Not bad if you like instant coffee, product doesn't have a very long shelf life. Personally wasn't the best though
When I craving coffee and don't need the extra caffeine in the afternoons, this is my go to option! Let's me sleep and I get my coffee
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Great Value is a excellent brand! This instant coffee is very similar to Fogers and I use this on my busy days when I cannot make a pot of coffee
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Instant coffee has never been my thing then throw in the decafe part. I realized I don't enjoy coffee that much to appreciate this product
Katherine N.
Katherine N.
Manchester, KY
I have never drank this coffee but I keep it around for use in cooking and baking as I don't need the extra caffeine in everything but want the coffee taste.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
S Glens Falls, NY
I love coffe!! And GV instant decaffined coffee is awesome. It taste so good just like regular coffe.
Zainab B.
Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
Great .... i tried that. is so good and nuculural .... geat that what i can say
Lena C.
Lena C.
Westwego, LA
Foodie Expert
Not bad for a store brand of coffee. I find it very comparable to Folgers. Not bitter, may need an extra dab if you find the flavor isn't strong enough.
Alyssa N.
Alyssa N.
Green Bay, WI
I'm a huge coffee drinker and I did not like this at all. It just tasted awful.
Lisbeth S.