Great Value Premium Clear Forks

by Great Value

Great for entertaining

How much do these usually cost?
Start your review of Great Value Premium Clear Forks!
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Great for a large event where quick clean up is desired and formal utensils aren't.
Lauren W.
I keep these at work for my lunch. They are cheap and work great! I highly recommend buying these.
Savannah R.
These are my moms go to silverware! She loves these! They get the job done and are reasonably priced.
Libby G.
Metairie, LA
Love these. Really great for your money, and a bargain. Not super durable, but again worth the money!
Angela G.
Houma, LA
The Great Value Premium Forks are a great value. They are sturdy and don't break as easily as other plastic forks.
Hannah B.
Fort Worth, TX
I've been working summer camps and would buy these every day for lunch. never broke, easy cleanup, and worked great and 48 was plenty for the group but I never had tons left over.
Yulissa R.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great Value Premium Clear Forks uploaded by Yulissa R.
Nice clear plastic forks whoch you can take them for lunch with your food or simply use them at home
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
These work great for picnics and outdoor events. Allows for easy cleanup and no stress. Just use them as typical silverware and recycle them with your plastics! Easy as that!
amy M.
Dayton, TX
Great Value plastic silverware is so great you can you put it in your son's lunch for him to take to school you can put in your husband's lunch for him to take it to work you can use it at any kind of family gathering and trust me he wants to do dishes after Thanksgiving dinner Great Value plastic silverware is a must on those busy holidays and our household
Sarah M.
Flemington, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 3
I usually buy forks, spoons, and knives from Walmart when I host bake sales. They're very affordable for the amount you get!