Great Value Premium Bath Tissue, 18 Mega Rolls, 72 Regular Rolls

by Great Value

short description is not available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Premium Bath Tissue, 18 Mega Rolls, 72 Regular Rolls!
Jasper
Honestly, for this to be a great value branded product it really does the job of any name brand. Besides, it’s just toilet paper. Why over pay for something that you throw down the toilet when you can save money and get the same quality product.
Palm Bay Florida
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a great product for the price. I dont like to spend a bunch of money on toilet paper. I have been purchasing this brand for quite a while and am very satisfied with it.
Houma, LA
This great value premium bath tissue is truly a great value when comes to price and quality. It’s inexpensive to purchase. There’s no need to improve this product. I recommend this product rather than the name brand toilet paper.
Joshua Tree, CA
Having a household of 6 people. This toilet paper seems to last longer then the normal 24 pack. The rolls are huge. Living on septic this toilet paper is safe to use. The price is amazing for how long it lasts.
Cape Coral , FL
I'm looking for a price so this product has everything I need quality, it lasts me a lot, it absorbs a lot and helps me in my economy
Greenfield, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
I only purchase these when we are out and can't gwt to Sam's club to buy our regular TP. This isn't as soft. This isn't strong.
Chehalis, WA
You don’t need premium toilet paper to just be flushing it away. This does the job and we don’t go through it that fast.
Somerset , KY
My favorite toilet paper. It’s super soft but is very easy to leave fluff behind because it’s very soft.
tampa fl
Very big rolls and they last a while , especially when living in the house with 3 kids .
Thunder Bay, ON
This is a great value. If I lived where a Wal-Mart was I'd buy it all the time as I got alot of butts in my family. I like to buy more than less. As I'll just need to rebuy it again next week. I'd definitely recommend to ALL to try it out. My bottom feels like it's the expensive brands but really it's a cheaper priced brand. Your wallet and butt will thank you. Good luck!!!