Great Value Premium Bath Tissue, 12 Double Rolls, 24 Regular Rolls

by Great Value

short description is not available

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Premium Bath Tissue, 12 Double Rolls, 24 Regular Rolls!
Jackson
This product is amazing! The price is affordable and it’s super soft! I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking for that awesome toilet paper for a affordable price!
Wichita, KS
Honestly best bathroom tissue I’ve used. It’s not a 1-ply see through paper. It’s work great and does the job that it’s meant to. For the price it’s literally the best
Kirksville, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the absolute worst toilet paper I have ever used in my entire life. It literally tears each and every wipe. How is that "premium"? I have purchased toilet paper at Dollar Tree that was way better than this. I will never purchase Great Value brand toilet paper again.
Plymouth , IN
It does the job. Wipes my butt clean! What can I say? Pros. CHEAP. CONS none. It works well improvement maybe little less falling apart very affordable inexpensive toilet paper! Would recommend for people who are cheap like me!
831 West Center Street
Its great! Works like any other and best of all it's super affordable! Loving this product and especially when you're a college student that has a tight budget. This product also lasts a while which is great when I grocery shop
Asheboro, NC
Can never go wrong with great value Walmart brand. The toilet paper isn’t as thick as most but it gets the job without leaving pieces behind. It’s very affordable and last my family a good while before having to buy a new pack.
Lizella
The best toilet paper for a fraction of the cost, drop the name brand toilet paper and pick this up! It has the thickness of the more expensive brands and holds together great. I would 100% recommended.
Baytown
For the price of all the toilet paper I recommend! It works great ! And doesn’t rip or any of that nonsense! I love it and it’s affordable!
For the price it covers all my expectations and MORE. I thought it wouldn't work, but since I bought it, I haven't stopped using it.
Spurger
I really like this brand of toilet paper. Doesn't fall apart when you use it. It is very well worth it's price