Great Value Plastic Party Cups

by Great Value

15 oz./443 mL. BPA Free. Disposable. Recyclable.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Plastic Party Cups!
Amiliana J.
Deming, WA
I used these cups in the past for a party. They're a good quality plastic cup. Can't remember the size I had bought but they did the job. They were sturdy enough to hold cold drinks. I would recommend them!
Alicia  M.
New Lenox, IL
These cups are great I use them regularly and they are sturdy. My children drink out if them and dispose of them with ease. This brand has great quality kitchen products.
Mirna H.
Such Great quality, they are very sturdy and very affordable for price , Great to use .
Megha A.
Whitby, ON
I have used these disposable dishes in my camping or picnic trip. It’s great light weighted and affordable. No room for improvement for one time usage- absolutely affordable. Yes I recommend this others. WalmartGreat Value Paper Plates

Looking for your answer?