Great Value Plain Greek Nonfat Yogurt, 32 oz uploaded by Oludamilola A.

BY GREAT VALUE

Charity H.
Love, love, love this yogurt with a tsp of Truvia in my oatmeal! It also takes the place of sour cream in a baked potato and you can barely taste a difference!
Danielle L.
I buy this every week for my mother inlaw. She likes using it and mixing fruits and granola in it. I've tried it and it tastes good and has a good texture.
Alyssa D.
Des Moines, IA
Great addition to many meals! I love using greek yogurt instead of sour cream. I also use it mixed with pb2 and fruit for a healthy breakfast.
Mattie G.
I get the individual portions mostly in banana and strawberry or strawberry cheesecake. Perfect little treat when trying to stay on track!
Kelli H.
America
not only do I eat this by its self bit I also use this to make homemade pizzas and they come out tasting great will be getting again soon.
Angel R.
I love to eat this yogurt with chocolate granola. This yogurt is also perfect for smoothies. It also taste great!
Ashley E.
Gleason
Taste great! Great for cooking. Affordable price my whole family loves it. We buy every time we go to Walmart.
Oakli V.
For the price this stuff is so good. It’s not flavored, but it does have tons of protein which is so important.
David J.
Prattville, AL
Great price and taste! We use this for pasta sauce, as a substitute for sour cream, etc. and it tastes great!
Lorinda S.
Chehalis
This is pretty good. It's comparable to brand names. The flavor is good. I use it a lot. I buy it at Walmart.