Great Value Pizza Sauce uploaded by Emmanuel G.

BY GREAT VALUE

No artificial colors All natural Naturally gluten-free food see more...

• Just wished you made it in a bigger container size. I think it c...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Easy to grab and go. I find no difference between any of the competition and great value. I always buy this because it is the cheapest price. We take them on fishing trips, school field trips
Jasmine B.
Van Lear, KY
Has a very nice taste, for a great price. Only fault I have is that it is a little on the watery side, but after mixing adding other toppings to pizzas you can't tell.
Stacy P.
Mason City, IA
I like this better than most name brand pizza sauces I've bought. I doctor it up a little with some garlic powder and oregano. This tastes very good and works great when we make homemade pizza. It's cheap too.
Elizabeth E.
Riverton, IL
My grandmother used to always make homemade pizza and she would always use this brand and just add seasoning to make it have less tomatoe taste and more season.
Savannah W.
Conway, SC
Vienna sausages are really good if you chop them up and put them in pork and beans or you can eat them in a piece of bread especially the great value brand is also cheaper and more bang for your buck
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
I do not buy to many great value brands, but I really like this because it tastes good, price is lower than most name brand. I put in on top of my Spegetti squash. Yummy, tasty dish.
Gillian K.
Nice simple pizza sauce. Nothing too fancy which is what my family likes. It's thick but not pastey and well seasoned. Usually the one I reach for when having a pizza night.
Jessica C.
Dallas, TX
These vienna sausages are good and they are cheaper than name brand. I usually just put some miracle whip on sandwich bread and put some in and eat them like a sandwich. It's so good like that.
Jamie R.
Walton, WV
I prefer this over any other "grocery store" sauce. The flavor is great and it doesn't taste "pasty" like I find in a lot of other jarred sauces.
Shannon S.
Love this sauce. It's a great price and tastes great. It works really well as marinara sauce for bread and cheese sticks.
Penny L.
Sublette, IL
Just wished you made it in a bigger container size. I think it comes in the smaller size, and I bought 3 jars, got home one broke, such a mess???