Great Value Pizza Mozzarella Cheese

by Great Value

Great Value Pizza Mozzarella Block - Good source of calcium. 28% M.F. 42% moisture. Great Value products offer guaranteed quality at a price you’ve come to expect from Walmart.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Pizza Mozzarella Cheese!
Abdias F.
West Palm Bch, FL
La calidad y al cantidad, nunca podrían aver ido de la mano juntos, este producto de la marca de Walmart es perfecto para tu familia y para tu hogar!
Shauna K.
Brampton, ON
Great Value Pizza Mozzarella Cheese uploaded by Shauna K.
This cheese is okay. I'll pick this one up when my regular brand isn't on sale. We go through quite a bit of cheese. It tastes like mozzarella, no weird aftertaste like some store brand cheeses have. #pizza #pizzacheese #cheesy #cheesypizza #cheeseypizza #extracheese #mozzerella #cheese #cheesey #cheeselove #meltedcheese #gooeycheese
Jennifer H.
Maple Ridge, BC
Purchased at: Walmart
Best mozzarella out there for making pizzas with the kids! We love this mozzarella. It melts really well and it’s chewy like lots are. Very affordable and a great value too!
Aimee C.
Winnipeg, MB
Great value is such great priced cheese. I can't believe how expensive cheese has become within the past few years but it is tolerable with this brand. If there are no current sales, I usually can get a full size block of great value for a similar price of a smaller block in different brands.
Rebecca P.
Barrie, ON
Minus my hatred for shredding cheese this is always good to add to snacks for work !
Jessi J.
Egmondville, ON
As far as having a bill amount of cheese for lasagna recipes, great cheese. I find the flavour is a little bland and rubbery to just be enjoying with crackers.
Rachel D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand of cheese is ok but I find the texture of the cheese very hard. I tried it a few times but I prefer other brands.
Jennifer F.
Surrey, BC
This is my favorite cheese for everything.  I love to melt it over spring rolls.  Its one I love to toss in a salad or on my tacos.
Lori M.
Weyburn, SK
Such a great value! I do find it’s a bit soft and can be hard to grate for dishes like lasagna especially if it’s been out of the fridge for a bit. I usually throw it in the freezer for 10ish minutes before I’m ready to grate it. The price point can’t be beat!
Jennifer M.
Whitby, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
Favourite cheese. Usually use for home made pizza or nachos. Great taste and flavour. Lasts a long time in the fridge. Can slice or shred. Good value.

Looking for your answer?