BY GREAT VALUE #8 in Dried Beans

High in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Buy on Walmart
Meyling M.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Great Value: Pinto Beans, 16 Oz more...
I love the grains but I feel that I like them more because they are easier to make but ok these with vegetables are delicious for my family loves these grains and all other economic and delicious types
Marjorie D.
Miami Gardens, FL
Coming from a hispanic household, these beans are always in my pantry. They are a good source of protein and are great if you are tired of eating regular black beans. They are pretty easy to cook too, just make sure to soak them overnight. They are very cheap so they are great if you are on a budget. Definitely a must in a pantry!
Belinda R.
Oldfort, TN
I buy the Great Value Pinto Beans because they are a good value for the money. Like many people these days we have to save money every chance we get and these beans help me feed my family for less. All I do is sort the beans and soak them overnight and then cook them in either my crockpot or pressure cooker. One pound of beans and 1 tablespoon of salt and they are good to go. A great replacement for meat.
Kathryn W.
Dublin , VA
Love me some beans! Especially, this brand! Great value makes so many great things. Recommend this to everyone!!
Natalie P.
Springville, UT
These beans are a great value. They are just as good as any other brand, even though they are generic. Watch out though, occasionally you'll find a rock in the bag so it's always important to sort the beans before you boil them.