Great Value Pink Lemonade Drink Mix uploaded by Trishaa B.Great Value Pink Lemonade Drink Mix uploaded by Trishaa B.

BY GREAT VALUE

Enjoy the refreshing taste of this Great Value Raspberry Drink Mix when you need refreshment. With only five calories per serving, this drink mix has no sugar added, making it a healthy beverage option. This six-count of Great Value Drink Mix makes 12... see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
Review for: Great Value : Pink Lemonade Drink Mix
Pink lemonade is a favorite of mine! Great value tends to do just as well of a job as the name brands.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Review for: Great Value Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix, 1.8 oz, 6 count
I buy a lot of different flavors so my kids have a variety to drink but this Great Value Raspberry Lemonade is my favorite flavor. The taste has a nice crisp refreshing smoothness. I love it, my kids love it.
Angelina R.
Corvallis, OR
Review for: Great Value Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix, 1.8 oz, 6 count
My favorite drink! I buy this brand and this particular flavor all the time! My bf loves it too.
Brenda J.
Ball Ground, GA
Review for: Great Value : Pink Lemonade Drink Mix
Great price great flavor easy to carry on the go and great to have when you just don't want water
Sheri C.
Review for: Great Value : Pink Lemonade Drink Mix
This is a great product. It definitely compares to crystal light. It taste great!
Chelsea G.
Chippewa Falls, WI
Review for: Great Value : Pink Lemonade Drink Mix
Great for lunches or at work. Easy to carry in a lunch box or purse. Make it easy to get extra fluids because they taste great.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Review for: Great Value Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix, 1.8 oz, 6 count
I bought this during the summer because who doesn't want flavored lemonade during the summer right? Well I've never been one for generic foods and drinks but I decide why not try it, maybe you'll like it. This lemonade is delicious. It wasn't too overpowering or dry to where you feel like you just put a bunch of powder in your mouth and tried to drink it that way. It's one that actually does quench your thirst. You could actually taste the raspberry. It was cheap and well worth it. I would recommend someone to definitely buy it and try it.
Chelsea P.
Pensacola, FL
Review for: Great Value Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix, 1.8 oz, 6 count
Tastes great! Can't even tell it's great value! I love being these to work with me.
Amy M.
Prosser , WA
Review for: Great Value Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix, 1.8 oz, 6 count
This brand is cheaper than Crystal Light, and still tastes great. We always have this on hand and we make it a lot. Its very tasty.
Katherine F.
Orchard Park, NY
Review for: Great Value Raspberry Lemonade Drink Mix, 1.8 oz, 6 count
I really do like these. Even though it's just Walmart brand, it really tastes good and does the job. I would recommend it to someone who wanted a good drink mix and did not want to pay a lot for it