BY GREAT VALUE

KOSHER. NO artificial flavors or COLORS. NATURALLY gluten- free food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Sarah G.
These beans do not cook as well as other brands I have noticed. They also taste a little bit different more dry like than other brands. We have cook them the same as other brands and have tried how it says to cook them on the package but they come out really dry. Overall, you get a lot for your money but the quality is a little low.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Oh my gosh I love pink beans they are super yummy and have lots of flavor and my entire family likes them even my two very picky little eaters so it really works out for me. They get protein and nutrition this way and they really just love the flavor of them.
Lizbeth L.
Bellevue, NE
Love this ones and it's cheap too. It only takes about an hour to cook good. Good to make some and eat them with nachos.
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
These are absolutely amazing!! I love when my mom uses different types of beans!
elizabeth h.
These beans are.ok but they are.no where near my favorite type of beans these aren't as good as white beans