BY GREAT VALUE

All NATURAL. IN tomato JUICE. KOSHER. Naturally gluten FREE. NO artificial flavors or colors. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I use these multiple times per week in many different recipes." in 1 review
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
I use this to mix into chili a lot of the time but it has a lot of different uses in cooking. It's cheap but that is ok because I'm mixing into something else.
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
I'm not a huge fan. I really like Hunt's or Market Pantry better than this brand.
Kimberly J.
Kimberly J.
Foodie Expert
Use this when making salsa it works great. I don't have any complaints. It works great for the price.
Nikki O.
Nikki O.
Norton, VA
I use tomatoes a lot. The great value brand has a wonderful taste without the higher cost of brand name. Great to use in sauces if you don't like it chunky.
Mandy M.
Mandy M.
Foodie Expert
I use these multiple times per week in many different recipes. The are good quality, great tasting tomatoes that are super versatile, for much less than the name brand tomatoes.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
Foodie Expert
I do not like tomatoes, neither does anyone in my household but I use this product in my chili and no one ever knows that they're in there because they're diced so small. PERFECT. Such a good product for such a small price.
I use this and it's great. Sometimes I feel like the quality of canned Great Value products isn't that great but this is just fine.
Mariah S.
Mariah S.
Farmington, NM
I love these tomatoes they make cooking so much easier. They are a little more chunky than I would like though
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Thibodaux, LA
Most products in my home are great value and this is no different. I use this in my chili or spaghetti. No complaints
My cabinets and pantry are stocked with Great value products and these diced tomatoes are great for chili or spaghetti nights at my house