Great Value: Penne Rigate Pasta, 16 oz uploaded by Sierra W.Great Value: Penne Rigate Pasta, 16 oz uploaded by Jada H.

BY GREAT VALUE

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product 0 grams trans fat see more...

Kari L.
flint, MI
Penne is my family's favorite type of pasta - it catches the flavor of the sauce or dish without adding too much of its own.  Great Value is nice for the price, but it definitely doesn't like to hold up when boiling, and I've made penne soup more times than I can count, even when following the directions.
Morgan S.
This is a go to product for my family's favorite pasta dishes. The pasta cooks nicely and is certainly cheaper than other brands. I believe that this pasta is great quality and well worth the price point.
Stephanie M.
My favorite go to pasta. I usually serve with red sauce and melted mozzarella cheese. Good value for a bargain price. I think it tastes the same as more name brand pastas. I would recommend to others.
Jessika G.
Guyton, GA
really good! the only downside is that it kinda tastes like box but if you salt the water i noticed that it tastes more fresh! really affordable and i always have this in my pantry for those last minute i need pasta moments! really recommend for people who like a good deal
Brit M.
I cooked this pasta today and they cooked under 7 minutes probably less and i put rego sauce on it and I love the way it mixes together and makes it really good tasting pasta and it is so good and easy meal super easy
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
I really love this kind of Pasta! It's easy to cook, easy to eat, and the taste is good! They are SUPER CHEAP! I always have at least 3 of these boxes in my kitchen. I love to prepare it with some bolognesa sauce!
Rachel R.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
True to it's name, it's a great value & tastes just as good as the name brand pasta that used to pay almost triple for. With a family of 5, I'm very happy serving this to my family.
Brittnnee W.
Wichita , KS
My favorite noodles! So easy to throw some shredded mozzarella, a little vinaigrette and cappers and you have a delicious pasta meal. I always buy this brand bc it's just as good as any other pasta.
Amanda H.
Cheapest pasta brand available yet tastes exactly the same as stuff that is double the price. We use all different kinds of great value pasta in my household but the penne rigate is our favorite!
Melissa H.
Auburn, IL
Great Value products are very inexpensive but always have great quality! I will always get the Great Value brand when I can, because it saves me money without sacrificing flavor.