BY GENERIC

Great Value Peanut Butter Trail Mix: Sweet and salty mix of Reese's Pieces Peanut Butter Candies, peanuts, peanut butter drops and pretzels Great Value trail mix comes in a handy reclosable package see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kelly M.
I love the Great Value Peanut Butter Trail Mix. It is the perfect combination of sweet and salty. If you are a fan of peanut butter this is a great snack for you. It is not the healthiest snack but it is delicious. I usually keep a bag of this on my desk at work and grab some when I need a snack.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband picked these up from Walmart and he and the kids love​ it. I am real careful about what I eat. This formula has a sweet and salty mix with Reese's peanut butter drops or candy in it. If your active this wouldn't hurt you, but if your watching your weight. Nope! Yes, it taste good and it has some good stuff in it, but I'm serious about my weight loss. This store brand is better than some famous name brands. #greatvalue
Carolyn H.
I just got these today at Walmart and I am in love with everything in this. I am a peanut butter lover and I just had to get it because it a good snack for anytime of the day. The cost was not bad at all which is amazing.
beth C.
It's really good and you get a lot and it's cheap and affordable but there's too many pretzels and out of Knouff chocolate but it's delicious I got it at my local Walmart. Was cheap it was only about five dollars or less❤❤
Rachael H.
Port Orchard, WA
This has been my go-to snack this summer! I picked it up at Walmart because it was the best value and didn't include raisins (which I don't like!) It's a yummy mix of sweet and salty including peanuts, pretzels, peanut butter chips, and Reese's Peices candies. Being the store brand I didn't have high expectations, but it's just as delicious as any other brand and I was happy to enjoy the name brand candies mixed in
Amy B.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is seriously the best snack ever...I may or may not be eating it at my desk while I write this review. It's the perfect mix of sweet and salty, and is perfect for peanut butter lovers like myself. I highly recommend this to others. My daughter buys bags to give as gifts to her friends.
Jordan W.
Las Vegas, NV
Just as good as any other trail mix. I usually go for the peanut butter one myself, but the others are just as good. I always buy the best deal when it comes to trail mix. This great value trail mix has a HUGE size that I always get for like 6 bucks. Super yummy.
Sadi S.
This is the best trail mix you can get for the lowest price! It makes a great snack for on the go people, especially college students! I find myself eating this throughout the day and while studying hard for finals!
Tracy S.
Super yummy! Love this mix! Great go to for that afternoon pick me up. I keep this next to my desk and grab out when I'm feeling that 3 o'clock low.
Amber L.
Winnsboro, TX
Oh my god, this is the best trail mix especially if you mix with indulgent mix then it's heaven on earth.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried great value brand?