Great Value Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream, 48 oz uploaded by Bárbara B.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Peanut Butter Creamy, 28 oz: Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Kosher No Artificial Flavors Or Colors see more...

Zarnette S.
Ruston, LA
I like the peanut butter. I thought it was going to taste different because it was great value and not jiffy like I normally get but it didn't taste any differently to me. Plus it's very thick and I don't have to use as much when making sandwiches.
Leanne M.
Every time we get this one my kids turn up their none and says it tastes weird... I've tried it now a few times and I finally found an old oily flavor in them... Checked expiration and they were fine .. Maybe that's just this brands flavor
Kylie F.
Waterford, MI
In my opinion this peanut butter taste pretty much just exactly like the Jiff peanut butter. If your watching your cash or shopping on a budget I think great value peanut butter is the way to go.
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
I'm more of a crunchy peanut butter lover. But there is nothing like sticking a fork in a jar of peanut butter for a late night snack. The price is an extra bonus.
Sarah H.
Creamy peanut butter is creamy peanut butter! Tastes great. Seems to be no drop in quality although there is a drop in price compared to name brands. Kids love it!
Lauren m.
These ice cream sandwiches are amazing! My family absolutely loves them. Whenever we go on trips we make sure to stop and get some of these on our way home!
Jennifer M.
Onalaska, WI
Another Great Value product that is on my list of consistently repurchased. This is a must have for my pantry. The creamy is yummy and the price is great.
Beatriz D.
Hidalgo, TX
Good taste and good price.
My kids use it at breakfast or lunch.
There are also many other good peanut butter brands but this have a very good price!!!!
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I love the peanut buttery Tate with this ice cream sandwhich. I have never tried this kind of ice cream sandwhich and it was very unique and very tasty
Heather C.
Parsons, WV
This brand peanut butter seemed very watery to the point it even had some floating on the top. Maybe it was just that jar but I'm not risking it