Great Value Peanut Butter Creamy, 40 oz uploaded by Mohamad L.Great Value Peanut Butter Creamy, 40 oz uploaded by Layal L.Great Value Peanut Butter Creamy, 40 oz uploaded by Kayla S.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Peanut Butter Creamy, 40 oz: Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every great value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed. Kosher. No artificial flavors or colors. see more...

Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Full flavor, less calories, same great quality. I got it at target stores for less than $3 dollars is great to add to your hurricane emergency box. Also a feat item to donate to your food bank. O just to take with you for a quick snack
Mohamad L.
usa
I love peanut butter in general and this creamy product from great value was one of my favorites I really like it. Would totally recommend for its healthy nutrients and especially protein.
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
My first time trying this product from Great Value. Delicious, contains 7g of protein. Sort of healthy. Great as a snack. Light. Would buy it again.
Christin S.
Saint Cloud
Great taste, the kids love it! Also economical and spreads smooth. Never had to stir around because of oil on top.
Kayla S.
Woodstock, GA
I love Peanut Butter, especially creamy. One of my favorite things for breakfast is peanut butter toast.
Amy S.
Jay, FL
For store brand peanut butter this works pretty well. it satisfies my peanut butter cravings. :)
amanda t.
This peanut butter isn't horrible. It is a great price for it's size. I feel like after it's opened, it dries out faster than other brands, which affects it's creaminess.