BY GREAT VALUE

• Would you buy these over name brand?3 Answers
Lynn B.
1,012 reviews
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thinking of these makes me smile. These are so tasty with the crunchy and creamy layers covered in chocolate. These are cheaper than name brand. I’m always happy to pay less for quality products. I can with Great Value.
Morganne M.
Columbia, SC
I really like these peanut butter bars ! They are amazing and they help when you're having a bug sweet tooth. They are really good to have to snack on also for children at school and adults at work. They are very good !
Holly N.
Pikeville , KY
I feel like any brand of peanut butter chocolate wafer you get will be so good. I love the texture of these for some reason and I also love dunking them in a big glass of chocolate milk.
Brandy S.
Mc Call Creek, MS
These are just as good as Nutter Butters!!! You really can't go wrong with peanut butter and chocolate! The great value is cheaper, and just as good as the name brand.
nicole k.
Big Rock, TN
Almost as good as the little Debbie ones but a lot cheaper in price for a family that's on a budget these are crispy and chocolaty with a little bit of peanut butter best thing is you get 2 in a pack
Laurie D.
Hollidaysburg, PA
These peanut butter bars are good. They are almost as good as the name brand ones, definitely worth it to save money. They have a nice chocolate and peanut butter flavor, and the wafers are crisp.
rachael r.
Algodones, NM
I love peanut butter bars I like to take them apart layer by layer and eat them They're so good they don't overdo the peanut butter and just enough chocolate just the right amount of sweet
Erika M.
Love these! I don't eat cookies often but every once and a while I get a craving for these. I just love the crunchy combo of the wafer with the peanut butter and chocolate
Jessica T.
Hamilton, OH
Great Value has some good stuff and its really cheap which is a plus. I'm not a huge fan of the peanut butter bars tho, just not my taste. But i do like the brand
Teresa C.
Great bars at a good price. They will satisfy your sweet tooth without putting a dent in your pocket. It's the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter.
Starla C.
Knoxville, TN
Would you buy these over name brand?
Kaitlyn S.
Manheim
What are the other flavors of this product?
Annie M.
How do these compare to Little Debbie ones?