BY GREAT VALUE

Naturally and artificially flavored Naturally gluten-free food see more...

Fahima Y.
Columbus, OH
I tried these great value peaches and pears in cherry gel a few weeks ago and love them! The taste is great and works for an after lunch snack while at work. I always make sure I have it in my household.
Sara J.
Wichita, KS
This reminds me of the mystery Jell-O you used to get with a school lunch. I do not like this stuff, and the kids that I have given it to don't either.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
These Jell-O cups are so yummy. They are also low and calorie and the perfect dessert. I throw one in my lunchbox occasionally before going to work
Lauren R.
They are very good, but not a significant source of vitamins and nutrients. Great for a snack or on the go. Individually packaged.
grisel b.
My kids love these! I pack them in their backpack when we go out just in case they get hungry and they absolutely love them!
Carolyn Y.
Very cheap and affortable! No difference from all the leading brands, these lil cups make great snacks for kids at school!
Elizabeth M.
Raymore, MO
My kids love these and they are great for packing in lunches. Taste just as good as the name brand and they cost less.
Juliana M.
Pittsburg, KS
Love these! Perfect for lunches and picnics! Kid tested mother approved! Reasonable in price and taste like name brand
Keisha H.
These are very yummy. My family loves them. Great for snack time or packing them in lunches for school
Jamie H.
Kimberly, AL
Eat these pretty much everyday. Very sweet and taste great! Good for little kids too!