BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Peach Mango Juice: 100% vegetable and fruit juice see more...

• "Same great taste just cheaper, and the family loves it." in 1 review
Melissa W.
Dallas, NC
This drink is great especially for people like me who absolutely hate eating vegetables. I'd rather have a steak any day, but we need our nutrients and this is an easy, non painful way to get them. Taste just like fruit, no veggie tomatoey taste.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter loves this stuff! And so do I! She is a mango juice aholic and is very particular about her brands. What's amazing though, is she's getting all the value of veggies and fruit she needs with out having to fight a
Bri H.
Penn Valley, Ca
Yum. Great value is right! This is much cheaper than name brand peaches. Just as good though. I would definitely recommend.
Deimarys C.
Peabody, MA
Not only Great Value Peach Halves are cheaper, they taste great. I love peaches i can just sit and eat this in a second <3
Breanna S.
Good flavor. Nice knockoff for V8. Husband loved more than I did. I wish that it had more of a peach flavor and less mango.
Asminda P.
I like using these in a cake filling or in gelatins they taste very good and even with whip cream alone taste great.
Amber T.
My daughter loves these peaches. I usually cut them up a little smaller for her! Much cheaper than paying for dole.
Tea A.
Liberty, MO
I think that this product has potential, it just doesn't taste as good as V8 or some of the name brand drinks.
Dee H.
Jacksonville , FL
This drink is about he business! Very good on its own or mixed with something for a good party drink! Yummy!
Jennifer L.
My son would never stop eating these if it were up to him. They're incredibly good quality for the price.
Sabrina T.
I love anything mango flavored, mango ice cream, juice, sorbet. i want to try this but is it thick and chalky, because i hate thick juice, i like them on the thinner side? and where can i find this because I've never seen in my supermarket?
Nancy  R.
Visalia, CA
Does this taste like a V-8 drink?
Brooklynn B.