BeveragesPowdered MixesGreat Value
Peach Mango Energy Drink Mix, 88 oz, 10ct

Great Value Peach Mango Energy Drink Mix, .88 oz, 10ct

by Great Value

Great Value Peach Mango Energy Drink Mix: 20 servings 60mg caffeine per serving Good source of B vitamins which help release energy from food Sugar free 5 calories per serving Kosher

Does this product lead to an eventual crash?
Start your review of Great Value Peach Mango Energy Drink Mix, .88 oz, 10ct!
Rachel T.
E Mckeesport, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorites. I drink a LOT of water each day ,close to a gallon, but I have a hard time drinking a lot of plain water. These flavor packs help me get the water I need without it seeming like a chore to drink it. This is one of the best tasting flavors
Clarissa S.
West Liberty, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great flavor i don’t feel any energy from it but I still like them makes drinking water better
Beverly A.
Tampa, FL
Recently decided to quit coffee but needed to find an energy substitute so decided to try this energy enhancer. It tastes AMAZING and it does have some kick. ACAI Berry is also very yummy
Basel S.
Ballwin, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Horrible and won’t ever drink it again.Too sweet and it much flavor. You don’t taste neither peach nor mango.
Reba B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great Value Peach Mango Energy Drink Mix, .88 oz, 10ct uploaded by Reba B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not sure abou the energy claim, but dissolved well in cold water, has just the right strength of taste (when used in a 24 oz tumbler), and comes in sturdy packaging. Low calorie, refreshing, and perfect for the summer months but gentle enough to use before work in the morning. I've been drinking these for years and am very satiaifed.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
I really like the taste - no weird aftertaste, not bitter but also not overly sweet. Mixes really well - not gritty whatsoever. I think for the price you cannot go wrong.
Shannon F.
Great Value Peach Mango Energy Drink Mix, .88 oz, 10ct uploaded by Shannon F.
As I've been trying to drink more water and stay away from soda this definitely helps. Other powders I've tried have been too sugary or grainy. This is exactly what I've been looking for in a drink mix.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
I love this flavor but my favorite is the dragon fruit flavor! I drink the dragon fruit at least once a day, so as you can see I love it! And I'm addicted. However, please remove the aspartame! Then I'll love it even more and won't feel guilt every time I drink it. I realize there's an aspartame free line, but I really prefer the dragon fruit flavor!
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
People say you can tell a generic brand from name brand, I don't believe it because I am a budget shopper so I am all about the sales and off brands.. so I've had my share of name brands and off brands and yes while I can say some things are better name brand most.of it taste exactly the same in a generic brand. These have a great flavor! Will definitely buy again!!!
Sally G.
Belleville, IL
This is my personal favorite of all the flavors of the great value energy drink mixes. The flavor is fantastic and it gives a little boost to help me get through the day.