Great Value Peach Mango Energy Drink Mix, .88 oz, 10ct uploaded by Shannon F.

BY GENERIC

Great Value Peach Mango Energy Drink Mix: 20 servings 60mg caffeine per serving Good source of B vitamins which help release energy from food Sugar free 5 calories per serving Kosher see more...

• Does this product lead to an eventual crash?1 Answers
Sam H.
Rolla, MO
Delicious! Great Value also does NOT mess around when they say Energy either! Throw in your lunchbox and mix it up at work or school, or just keep in the cabinet next to your water cups.
Kristen L.
Alabaster, AL
I love this flavor but my favorite is the dragon fruit flavor! I drink the dragon fruit at least once a day, so as you can see I love it! And I'm addicted. However, please remove the aspartame! Then I'll love it even more and won't feel guilt every time I drink it. I realize there's an aspartame free line, but I really prefer the dragon fruit flavor!
Sadia C.
Delphos, OH
People say you can tell a generic brand from name brand, I don't believe it because I am a budget shopper so I am all about the sales and off brands.. so I've had my share of name brands and off brands and yes while I can say some things are better name brand most.of it taste exactly the same in a generic brand. These have a great flavor! Will definitely buy again!!!
Shannon F.
As I've been trying to drink more water and stay away from soda this definitely helps. Other powders I've tried have been too sugary or grainy. This is exactly what I've been looking for in a drink mix.
Elsa C.
Calexico, CA
I love this! This flavor is delicious, sweet, but not strong. They mix really well and have a good taste. They don't have a strong aftertaste and usually gives me lots of energy. I don't drink it daily, only when I need energy. It's better than soda and the price is great!
Allysa C.
I am not a soda drinker and I turn to this all the time. They mix very well and are convenient to carry with you. It isn't very sweet and there is no bad after taste. It also gives you just as much energy as you would if you had a cup of coffee or a bottle of soda
Sally G.
Fairview Hts, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my personal favorite of all the flavors of the great value energy drink mixes. The flavor is fantastic and it gives a little boost to help me get through the day.
Katie E.
Blue Earth, MN
I really like the taste - no weird aftertaste, not bitter but also not overly sweet. Mixes really well - not gritty whatsoever. I think for the price you cannot go wrong.
Kendi H.
Weatherford, OK
I love the Great Value drink mixes! The Peach Mango is great. It mixes well and taste amazing with an added boost of energy! No need for energy drinks when you have this on hand!
Teneshia J.
Lena, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very good product although it doesn't give me any energy, rarely anything does not even coffee. Great taste though good fruit combo.
Kalin O.
Does this product lead to an eventual crash?