BY GREAT VALUE

Kaitlynn L.
I am not a fan of these at all. I am not opposed to generic products, and in fact, I think Great Value has a lot of good/great tasting products. For me though, this isn't one of them. I would gladly spend more money for sliced cheese from the deli and at the very least "Kraft".
Carly J.
College Sta, TX
I tend to prefer the Craft brand over any other brand of processed American cheese slices. I'm sure if I put this in a grilled cheese however I would not be able to tell a difference.