BY WALMART #20 in Hot Sauce

Parmesan cheese, garlic and herbs are blended in a creamy sauce that you'll love to use on your chicken wings!

Buy on Walmart
Crystal D.
Milledgeville , GA
Omg this great value sauce is incredible !! I like to cook chicken breast in the crock pot smothered in this sauce all day it makes for such a yummy shredded chicken with the garlic creamy Parmesan cheese flavor! It’s very affordable too so that’s always a plus! Ps make some rice if you ever try it !! 👏🏻😍
Jasmin L.
Montgomery, AL
Sooo good on chicken! I marinated and cooked my wings in this song. The flavor is Poppin. We enjoyed it. I believe I got it from Walmart and Winn Dixie. I've bought it a couple of times.
Krys R.
Athens, AL
My husband recently found this sauce and we love it! It’s only like $2 and has a great flavor. We put it on wings and thoroughly enjoy it. Parmesan garlic is our favorite wing sauce and this doesn’t disappoint!
Jenna F.
San Antonio
I love me some wings! Ask my boyfriend! I am always making some type of boneless chicken wings at home and I love using this sauce. It is affordable and delicious. I am actually getting a little hungry right now thinking about it! Would recommend others to give a try if you like parmesean garlic flavors.
Elisabeth P.
La Crosse, WI
I love this sauce! It’s so good on pasta or wings! It’s got great Garlic-y flavor but it’s not too salty! I’ve tried other similar sauces and this is easily my favorite!
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
Taste just like Buffalo Wild Wings garlic parmesan wing sauce! I'm in love! It's so creamy and cheesy and delicious ❤ It's also way cheaper than BWW so that's a definite plus! I actually buy this quite often because it's really great to marinade and grill my chicken with it!
Auna H.
This was an impulse purchase as I was walking down the aisle. This had a really great flavor. I have bought it again recently. Really excellent on wings. I would recommend it to anyone that will listen.
Maddy N.
I truly believe that you get what you pay for but with this product not so much. It's at very low cost, yet very tasty! It's not the best compared to other name brand expensive brands but it's definetly worth a try. My motto is any cheese is food cheese !
Janai m.
New Orleans, Louisiana
For my first time making these I gave them a four. Will allow them to marinate over night be certain they are completely dry before coating with flour. Also let the flour set in refrigerator for 4 hrs minimum before baking and coating with this sauce
Morgan M.
Mt Pleasant, WI
This sauce was a little to zesty for my liking. I thought it was going to be more savory. It was extremely thick and left a very heavy coating on some chicken wings that I had made. It’s not bad, but I don’t think I would buy it again.