Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

by Great Value

Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets: Bold clean scent 6.4� x 9� Reduces static cling

Do these work like the name brands?
Start your review of Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Product Highlights
This is one of our favorite scents/brand of dryer sheets.. Makes your clothes smell great and the price is affordable for all budgets 👍in reviews
These smell great plus they're much cheaper than name brands with the same effect.in reviews
They smell amazing and are priced right!in reviews
They also smell really good too.in reviews
My clothes smells good right after I take it out of the shower in reviews
Abigail L.
Rochelle, IL
Smells good I Love it!!!!!!! Great price and great smell and better than some name brand
Stacy D.
La Place, LA
Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Stacy D.
I Love how Great Value Paradise Fresh Dryer Sheets makes my bedroom curtains smell so fresh and clean. 😂😂😂😂😂 yes my Granddaughter got tangled some kind of way in the curtains. OMG she’s soooo busy.
Gerri K.
Saint George, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Just as good as name brand. I mean seriously a dryer sheet doesn’t have a complicated ingredient list . And I also know having worked in merchandising, that companies buy most of the exact product from leading companies and simply put their logo on. No lie!
Jennifer E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t care what people say I feel like they don’t realize how inexpensive you could speak fine things at the store if you just went with the non-namebrand items. This product smells really good I definitely recommend
Kerri  F.
Fort Payne, AL
Love this smell and how well it maintains static and wrinkles in my laundry. I've used others and name brand but I always fall back to great value. Bigger bang for your buck.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI
We bought these because of how inexpensive they were. They smells nice and work well, but they have something in them that I am allergic to. All clothes dried with these made me break out in hives and made me extremely itchy. All of my clothes had to be rewashed without them and I missed a day of school because of how uncomfortable I was. They might work if you don't have issues with certain chemicals, but they really don't work for me.
Mary C.
I love the smell of these in the box. Unfortunately you have to use quite a few for the smell to transfer over to your clothes in the dryer. Yet put them under the seat in your car and they help it smell better.
Teira G.
Summersville, MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
I think for the price you’re getting a decent product. The smell is good when it’s tumbling but about 1-2 hours later the smell usually starts to go away
Lindsey A.
These smell so good and always leave our laundry feeling so soft! Whether it’s towels or clothing- we always use these for laundry day! The only ones we don’t use them on are the dish drying towels. Definitely recommend.
Tyra J.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has a great price point. If you are on a budget and you have love the smell of a floral smell , you just might like this! Leaves clothing smelling wonderful for days. I would definitely recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...