Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

by Great Value

Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets: Bold clean scent 6.4� x 9� Reduces static cling

Do these work like the name brands?
Start your review of Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Product Highlights
This is one of our favorite scents/brand of dryer sheets.. Makes your clothes smell great and the price is affordable for all budgets 👍in reviews
These smell great plus they're much cheaper than name brands with the same effect.in reviews
They smell amazing and are priced right!in reviews
They also smell really good too.in reviews
My clothes smells good right after I take it out of the shower in reviews
Abigail L.
Rochelle, IL
Smells good I Love it!!!!!!! Great price and great smell and better than some name brand
Stacy D.
La Place, LA
Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Stacy D.
I Love how Great Value Paradise Fresh Dryer Sheets makes my bedroom curtains smell so fresh and clean. 😂😂😂😂😂 yes my Granddaughter got tangled some kind of way in the curtains. OMG she’s soooo busy.
Rebecca W.
Clio, MI
We bought these because of how inexpensive they were. They smells nice and work well, but they have something in them that I am allergic to. All clothes dried with these made me break out in hives and made me extremely itchy. All of my clothes had to be rewashed without them and I missed a day of school because of how uncomfortable I was. They might work if you don't have issues with certain chemicals, but they really don't work for me.
Tyra J.
Memphis, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has a great price point. If you are on a budget and you have love the smell of a floral smell , you just might like this! Leaves clothing smelling wonderful for days. I would definitely recommend.
Ashlie H.
Centralia, IL
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Ashlie H.
Great Value Paradise Fresh Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets uploaded by Ashlie H.
I like using these dryer sheets but I like the name brand better. They smell just like gain dryer sheets and are cheaper but they do not keep static at bay as well as gain dryer sheets do. The scent does last but not as long as the gain brand. These dryer sheets are a good a cheap alternative to the name brand.
Christine U.
Greensboro, NC
Works wonderfully, keeps my clothes smelling good weeks after drying and is great for rubbing on clothes when you don't want to use perfume
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Great values has amazing products no lie! Even though these dry sheets smelled really good the smell didnt linger as much as I wanted. I found my self using more sheets compared with other brands. However you get what you paid for so thats something to consider.
DANNIELL H.
Burney, CA
these are great sheets. My clothes always feel softer and there is not static after using these. They all fold nicely, and smell really good.
Erica S.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These things smell good but that's about it. They don't really do much as far as softening your laundry. I would stick to buying the better more expensive brands if you want that. I bought these one day because they smelled good but that's about as far as they go.
Becki R.
Maggie Valley, NC
These smell so good and they keep the static away. I use these every month. All you need is one in every load.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...