Great Value Paper Plates

Great Value Paper Plates: Soak proof Microwavable

How durable these plates?
Would you rather buy  Great Value Paper Plates or a name brand one?
Quiero saber si éstos son reusables o desechables!
Start your review of Great Value Paper Plates!
Product Highlights
They are heavy duty and work great! in reviews
These are always in my cabinet can't beat the price and great quality for a store brand product. in reviews
Roman D.
Raleigh, NC
Decorator Expert Level 3
Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Roman D.
Sometimes washing dishes can be boring. And we just want a plate use and throw. Great values does really useful whenever we don’t feel using actual plates. Or if your having family gathering it’s better to use those plates. They are the best and I highly recommend it it.
Jaime F.
Texas
Decorator Expert Level 3
1,296 reviews
We use these plates all the time for outdoor cookouts. They are just as sturdy as the name brand and hold burgers, hot dogs, potato salad no problem. Highly recommend giving these a try.
Trisha B.
Gladwin, MI
Decorator Expert Level 2
I enjoy using these plates. Perfect for a birthday party or a family camping trip. Sadly more than one plate is needed to provide support to hold your food. I like the cute design on them though. I would recommend these over foam plates any day.
Jeannie P.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Jeannie P.
These are pretty good paper plates. They hold up well and are used for many occasions and parties that we throw. I buy these paper plates and keep them for the kids. It saves me time by not having a bunch of dishes in the sink.
Ashley  H.
Urbana, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are great paper plates! They hold up very well! Comparable to Chinet, not as sturdy but for the price they are worth it! Great if you hate washing dishes or having a big even at your house! Very affordable! I love these plates.
Lisa J.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Lisa J.
Purchased at: Walmart
We use aloe of paper plates, as there are 10 of us in the family. Makes it a lot easier for breakfast and lunches to just toss the plate after the meals, especially with all the kiddies. I pay 3.97 for a pack of 50 at Walmart. #influenster #voxbox
Christine L.
Clementon, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Surprisingly great plates in a pinch. Very affordable, and decent quality. We use them when we run out of our plates from Sam's club.
Glorinet A.
Decorator Expert Level 8
Great Value Paper Plates uploaded by Glorinet A.
There’s a mistake on the options lol. I have purchased the great value brand of plates and they work very well. I like this particular size and I get the largest amount they sell instore. I go between these and another brand but I always have some disposable plates in my home. I can’t live without these. Lol
bailey S.
Baldwin, WI
These are heavy duty and work great and You can't beat the price. These are a must have in the summer.
Danielle F.
Decorator Expert Level 1
These plates are amazing to have especially when you don't want to worry about doing dishes. In our house, that's practically a daily thing. The plates are sturdy and reliable, which is essential when you are relying on them to carry your did from one room to the next and when they may have to hold a liquid or a solid food or a heavier food. This plate, definitely does the job and has me buying them time after time.