BY GREAT VALUE #8 in Disposable Plates

Great Value Paper Plates: Soak proof Microwavable see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They are heavy duty and work great! " in 1 review
  • "These are always in my cabinet can't beat the price and great quality for a store brand product. " in 1 review
Deanna J.
Macedonia, OH
Review for: Other more...
I love these paper plates because they are microwavable, affordable and work perfectly to warm up food for my kids.  I never have a problem with the plate not being sturdy enough or food falling through.  I love that I can pick these up whenever I'm at Walmart.
Charolette G.
Clintwood
Review for: Other more...
Great Value Paper Plates I like the great value brand paper plates. We've used these quite often and find that they are just as good as the name brand products that are on the market. I like the fact that they're more affordable than some of the others I've tried. I think for the price they are really good, and I'll definitely be a repeat buyer.
Sara C.
Pacific
Good brand of paper plates. We use them quite frequently and have yet to have a problem. They are durable and nothing soaks through them! They work just as well as more expensive brands for about half the price.
Destiny V.
Angola, IN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Of course disposable plates are the greatest invention, but the great value brand doesn't hold up quiet as well as Dixie. They're a slight bit more flimsy and easily punctured.
Yoazin V.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Don't let the store brand great value scare you away from buying these disposable plates, they aren't just affordable but they hold up pretty well they're the perfect plates for cakes at parties or a get together usually for hamburgers or hotdogs
Erin B.
Life. Saver. I'm someone who tries to be more earth friendly but in the summer with multiple kids running around eating all the time these are WONDERFUL. they hold up really well for simple foods but I wouldn't try to serve a giant steak or anything too watery on them. These are a staple in my house and make my life a lot more convenient.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are one of the paper products that I always keep on hand and stocked up on. Between myself and spouse, and my tween daughter (plus all of her friends coming in and out), I'd be doing dishes 24/7 without these.
They are very sturdy, come in a variety of sizes and are very reasonably priced.
Casara B.
Union, WV
They're cheap, they're durable, and there's no cleanup! I love these plates, they're all that I use. I thought they would be flimsy but they're awesome. You can buy them just about anywhere and you can use them for anything.
Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 4
These paper plates can easily be purchased at amazon and at walmart. These come in good quantities and last awhile. They are sturdy enough for cookouts and easy to manage. I love these! I keep plenty in my kitchen closet.
Miranda V.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love the great value brand at Walmart because they sell really great products that are a lot cheaper than the name brand. These plates are great. Super durable, able to microwave and don’t leak if you have liquid in them
Jacklyn J.
What is the price difference and value of Dixie paper plates and Great Value paper plates?
Ann B.
Casper, WY
I've been looking to save money on plates, how do these compare to Dixie plates?
Maria S.
Are these durable? Do they bend/break easily?
Laura R.
Quiero saber si éstos son reusables o desechables!