BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Quick Oats: 0 grams trans fat per serving Cooks in 2 minutes 100% natural oats Microwaveable see more...

• I go through a large canister of oats a week! I have trie...1 Answers
Deysha d.
I love to put these in my smoothies, for extra fiber and protein. I was trying to gain more healthy weight and this has definitely helped. They blend really nicely, and are a great addition to my smoothies.
Jenny D.
Calhan, CO
Same as the brand name product. In a visual and taste comparison there aren't any differencs. Good flavor, excellent texture and perfect for baking and these make an excellent oat cereal as well as a really fantastic addition to granola bars. I've used these in overnight oats as well as in meatloaf and haven't had any complaints.
Katie M.
Lynchburg, VA
What can I say? Any person loves quality at a great price. You will definitely get a big bang for your $2 and 1/2 bucks for this large can of oats. Completely natural, and in my opinion, better than Quaker. So I would recommend this product to the highest extent!
Nicole T.
Alpharetta, GA
Great Value does a superb job of making these oats. I used to use Quaker brand, but when I started watching prices more, I tried these. There is no difference whatsoever, so now I'm a loyal Great Value brand member! These oats are tasty and cook amazingly.
Olympia M.
Kingsville
 I love oatmeal and this is a great product because it is cheap and very nutritious I love that it is whole-wheat or whole-grain and that I can easily find it at any Walmart has a great taste especially when I mix it with fruit So I am overall very satisfied with this product and would recommend it to anyone
Kirsen B.
Love these for over night oats. Just as good as the brand name version for so much lesss. A great pantry staple. I also use these for big batches of oatmel on Sundays for my family. I like that we can all have what ever toppings we want and I can control the sugar content
Emily  L.
Napoleon, OH
With Great Value, you seem to get more bang for your buck... This is a staple in my household. Since I'm always baking, you can never go wrong with oatmeal cookies! Two thumbs WAY up!
Allison S.
Sadorus, IL
These oats are all around JUST AS GOOD as quaker, perfect for baking cookies, and home-made rib-sticking oatmeal :) Why buy name-brand when this works just as well, with a better price?
I purchase at the least three of these a year! I use them for regular oatmeal, in my overnight fruit mixtures, and if I want to make cookies with my family.
Amanda S.
Chelsea
So awesome. Add water, zero calorie sweeteners and some cinnamon or pumpkin spice seasoning and you have a low calorie HEALTHY meal. And it cooks super fast!
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
I go through a large canister of oats a week! I have tried both Quaker and these oats and cannot tell the difference! Oatmeal is such a hearty and healthy food that has so many benefits! I like making them with a scoop of protein powder and tablespoon of peanut butter for a well balanced breakfast! I also use them for protein pancakes with egg whites and blueberries! These oats are a cheaper alternative for the same quality as Quaker and there are so many meals you can make with them! These are a staple in a fitness lifestyle!