BY GREAT VALUE

Durum semolina, niacin, iron 0 grams trans fat per serving Oven ready see more...

Buy on Walmart
Megan J.
Foodie Expert
I was really impressed by these noodles. Which is kind of an odd thing to say I suppose. They cooked down really well and worked even better once transferred to the oven. The box does have a little more than I need for one pan of lasagna but two boxes should definitely be enough for two easily.
Brandi F.
I love these noodles. They are awesome if you're in a hurry and don't have time to boil the pasta. It's easier and just as tasty as the regular kind and they always turn out perfect for me. Definitely would recommend these
Kassidee  O.
Greeley, CO
Cooks perfectly in the crockpot! Yes I said the crockpot! I love cooking lasagna in the crockpot and you can put these noodles in not yet cooked and they cook perfectly in there
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
just used 6 boxes of these and made 7 lasagnas for christmas!! these are truly the best invention ever. gone are the days of pre-boiling noodles :)
mariem v.
Estas son geniales para lasagna, cuando las cocinas en agua unos 7 min y armas tu lasagna y listo quedan deliciosas.
Amy C.
These noodles are perfect for those of us who are to impatient to wait for the water to boil. I find I do have to cook the lasagna a bit longer so the noodles will be al dente but otherwise they are my go to lasagna noodles. And they are very very affordable!
Denise S.
TOLLAND, CT
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff. It makes making lasagna that much easier... No pre cooking the noodles required. Just build your lasagna, PPP it in the oven and your all set.
Evelyn M.
Brooksville, FL
Foodie Expert
Great Value taste just as good as any other brand. All great value pasta is great. Will purchase this again.
Sarah R.
Sherwood, AR
Foodie Expert
Works great and i love the price! Why buy anything else? The cook up so nicely!
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
Foodie Expert
This is great! I love that I can just make it and Pop it right in the oven! Makes making meals so easy!!
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
anyone else believe these are the holy grail lasagna noodle?? i just made 7 lasagna's with them for christmas!!