Great Value Original Clean Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets

by Great Value

Great Value Original Clean Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets: Bold clean scent 6.4" x 9" Reduces static cling Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed.

Never used these are they any good?
Start your review of Great Value Original Clean Fabric Softener Dryer Sheets!
Product Highlights
“Great value's aren't as potent as some dryer sheets but are inexpensive, just throw a couple of extra ones into your dryer” in 2 reviews
“These make you clothes smell good and also gets rid of static Kling.” in 1 review
“I buy this brand all the time and they leave my clothes smelling wonderful” in 1 review
Metuchen , NJ
Nothing special, recently got this only because it's cheap. It does the job, but if you have a bigger load you will probably need two or three. I usually find myself putting two in there automatically so I don't get a lot of static. I only give it a good rating because it isn't overly scented and doesn't irritate my skin.
These smell just like gain dryer sheets! They work the same just a a lot cheaper & they have more in them than the gain box does! They are affective! The smell it leaves on your clothes definitely lingers throughout the day! I would recommend this product becuase it's affective, affordable & I love it!
Halethorpe, MD
They weren't very fragrant. I wouldn't buy these again. The price is lower than name brand products, but I don't think it's worth it. I'll finish using the product I have, but next time I'm investing in a quality product, one that's hopefully environmentally friendly too!
Lawrence, MI
The Great Value versions of Gain smell just as amazing and work just as well even in cold water. I've tried them all and for the last 2 years this is all I have bought. 2 teenagers, 3 family members that work in restaurants and a toddler and this saves me every time!
Algonquin
I used to strictly use name brand products but since I started trying this product I've had a change of heart. The price is lower than name brand products but the quality is amazing. This product leaves my clothes smelling clean and feeling soft!
Chula Vista, CA
These dry sheets smell wonderful and got a new presentation, the only thing I dont like is that some times it leaves oily dots on my bedsheets or I am not sure if it is the soap or something else and I do not like that.
Brimfield, MA
Not a bad fabric sheet the price was reasonable great scent this item was great for the price wish they were little stronger can't really complain though I wasn't dissapointed definitely a bang for your buck!
One of my kids grabbed these while at Walmart I didn't realize they weren't my regular ones until we got home but they work just as well smell just as good and are a little cheaper if you don't have coupons.
Brandon, FL
They are a great price and do keep the laundry static clean free. Lacking a an stay fresh scent though, I usually have to use two per load to smell anything.
Cuba, MO
These are just as good as bounce or downy dryer sheets. Save your money on the expensive brands and go for these instead. You can get a huge box for the same price as a 50 count of bounce sheets. I like to use several dryer sheets per load and I never feel guilty because these are so cheap.