BY GREAT VALUE #15 in Rice

Rice, vermicelli and Oriental seasonings No artificial flavors see more...

Allison D.
Florida
I really like the Great Value brand vermicelli rice. It fits my budget and has a great taste. Oriental is one of my favorite flavors and it goes great with dinner as a side dish.
Kristen S.
Martin, KY
I always use great value because its affordable but I didn't really like this specific type of rice its disgusting yes it affordable but don't waste ur money or time h to make it! I don't recommend it at all made a 5 star to get up on the high reviews bit I actually give of 2 stars
Molly C.
The first time I ever made fried rice I used this and I enjoyed it so much I went back to the store and got more! I also added egg into this mixture to kind of make an egg fried rice flavor as well as I added sesame seed oil to enhance the flavors.
Nikki B.
Very cheaply priced, which is awesome, especially if you're on a tight budget, like myself. It makes a wonderful side dish with almost any meal or you can use the rice in a tortilla with several different flavors and meal types.
Nicole C.
The Great Value Oriental Style Rice and Vermicelli is not something I would recommend! The flavor is not all that great. The Rice Roni brand is much better and its not that much more money then the Great Value brand
Myka E.
Grand Prairie, TX
For great value this soup is so good! It's packed with flavors. Almost like the instant rice packages you get from non off. Rand items. I usually eat it with a side of baked lemon chicken. I strongly recommend this.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This is the bomb.com!! I love this and it is a very easy, fast dinner to fix for myself I lobe this and it tastes really good! I do recommend this to my friends for fast dinners. It super yummy and j love this
Samantha H.
Morgantown, KY
so great value always always always gets a bad wrap just because it is a cheap brand. but in my personal opinion i would say to go for this dinner! it is inexpensive and very tasty! also, it has enough food inside to feed the whole family!
Ann C.
Have not tried any of these products. Not to say I won't in the future. A lot of their products are very high in sodium so that is a turn off right there. Anyone that si watching their sodium intake should stay away from this product.
Crystal P.
LA Salle, IL
The Rice-A-Roni is one of my favorite Brands to eat. The directions are easy to follow and this is a quick cooking rice. It is something that you can make as a main dish or even as a side dish with little to no effort.
Airamig G.