Great Value Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, 23.5 oz

by Great Value Organic

Your family is hungry and you need to make something fast. Grab Great Value Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce withtheir favorite pasta for a quick meal! Organic sauces from Great Value, like our Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, are USDACertified Organic...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, 23.5 oz!
Lori J.
Jacksonville, FL
Great Value Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, 23.5 oz uploaded by Lori J.
Great Value Organic Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce, 23.5 oz uploaded by Lori J.
Purchased at: Walmart
This pasta sauce tasted as good as the $8-10 pasta sauces and you could actually see the slices of garlic in it. It had the USDA certified organic label. I was disappointed that it had soybean oil even if it was organic, but for the price it was great tasting.
Megan J.
Tulsa, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
One of my favorite all time pasta sauces I love you can't even tell it's organic good value very affordable would use as a dipping sauce no complaints here spaghetti or dipping sauce I would recommend to anyone that has to be on a special diet

Looking for your answer?