BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Organic Raw Honey: Rich and flavorfulUSDA certified organicStrainedU.S. Grade A 100%Product of Brazil see more...

Buy on Walmart
Andressa K.
This is the best honey that I have ever tried! It’s healthy and has no sugar added. Just honey. It’s affordable and lasts a long time. And even better: it’s Brazilian honey (one of the best honeys available)
Karen B.
I use honey quite a bit.  I use it mostly in my protein bites and I love the way they taste with this honey.  Every honey is distinct in its flavor and of course we each have a different palate for the flavors we like best.  This honey has a smooth but bold taste.  It’s dark and rich and delightfully yummy!
Tasnia I.
Love it . I used other brands organic honey but this one seems like pure raw strained honey . Pure honey doesn't mix easily and it remains slightly on the spoon if you mix with warm water .
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
I buy this honey to add to my tea that I drink in the morning .. this honey is super good and I seem to run through it .. I also add a tablespoon of it to my spaghetti sauce !!
daniela s.
Orlando, FL
excellent product. the taste is really good. I use very often to flavor salads, sweeten tea or as a complement to other recipes. I recommend the taste is real.
Kelsey C.
Love this honey. I use it in my tea, for baking, and for face masks! Really great price too.