Great Value Organic Raw Honey, 16 oz uploaded by Monique G.Great Value Organic Raw Honey, 16 oz uploaded by tonja h.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Organic Raw Honey: Rich and flavorfulUSDA certified organicStrainedU.S. Grade A 100%Product of Brazil see more...

Buy on Walmart
Yudelka F.
Bethlehem, PA
Great price and organic, count me in, don't have to worry that is full or stuff I don't want my family consuming. I use it for my teas, in alot of my baking, also every Friday when we bake our delicious homemade Challah...
hailey g.
This honey is pure honey which I love. I love mixing this into pure plain greek yogurt, my teas, and many other things. It is cheaper compared to other brands and tastes the same. I would recommend this to anyone especially since there are so many things you can do with honey.
sobia h.
Bartlett, IL
this was a good buy. i understand honey is a commodity but it is always so expensive. i found this to be a good value for a healthy sweetener. i replace honey with sugar and this honey has flavor, sweetness and texture that makes it a good buy each time!
Christina H.
Medina, NY
Nothing beats raw honey abc great value brand tastes great. Whether you are adding it to hot tea to soothe your throat or adding it to recipes it's great taste awesome
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
I love this honey! I use honey in so many things and this is a favorite. It's great in coffee, I use it instead of syrup and everything. Fairly priced as well.
Brittney L.
This honey is lovely for tea drinkers and anyone else who uses honey of course. I think it's a bit bigger of a quantity than other places besides bulk stores
Monique G.
for this to be organic honey it doesn't taste to different from any other honey I've had. I use it for my apple cider vinegar drink as well as hot tea
Courtney H.
Roanoke, VA
This honey is so good and I know it's healthy for me. The taste is fresh and amazing. It goes great on toast or anything else you can pair it with.
Angie M.
Aurora, CO
Initially i really just intended to use this honey as a carrier for a natural facial mask; but, once i tasted it -- it found a home in the pantry!
Tiffany G.
San Antonio, TX
I love honey. And raw honey is amazing for you. Not processed and tastes better. You can buy this honey st most stores. Not spendy either.