Great Value Organic Parmesan Romano Pasta Sauce, 24 oz

by Great Value Organic

Your family is hungry and you need to make something fast. Grab Great Value Organic Romano Parmesan Pasta Sauce to make with their favorite pasta for a quick meal! Organic sauces from Great Value, like our Romano Parmesan Pasta Sauce, are...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Organic Parmesan Romano Pasta Sauce, 24 oz!
Lyles, TN
This is my go to pasta sauce for all our pasta dishes! I love that its organic and still has a really delicious flavor. Way better than a lot of the big name brand sauces. Highly recommend trying!
Thomasville, AL
I only use this pasta sauce and a purchase it all the time. I love the fact that it’s organic and inexpensive. The Romano flavor is the best.
Toa Baja, PR
La utilicé ayer que hice unos Spaghetti y tengo que confesar que quede enamorada de esta salsa. Tiene un sabor espectacular, cantitos de tomate y cebolla. Una de las mejores para no ser una marca famosa.

Looking for your answer?