Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, 56 oz

Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, 56 Oz. USDA Certified organic coconut oil Wholesome ingredients with no artificial flavors or preservatives Pure, unrefined coconut oil free of chemical or temperature refinement Organic coconut oil from a brand you can trust

Is this coconut oil good for your skin?
I use this coconut oil for cooking but I want to know would it be good for making my own skin care products?
What do you use this for?
Start your review of Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, 56 oz!
Qiana C.
Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, 56 oz uploaded by Qiana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this for skin and hair it it’s melts into skin and hair easily. I’ve purchase this when I can’t get my usual brand. I’ve never tried it for cooking. It did turn a little grainy. Overall it’s a good value for organic coconut oil.
jessica L.
Gadsden, AL
Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, 56 oz uploaded by jessica L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My family and I use this oil on a daily as a moisturizer. Coconut oil moisturizes better than any oil I've ever used! Lasts all day long. Perfect for those chilly dry days. Oh yea, it's ok to eat and cook with.
Erica M.
Austin, TX
Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, 56 oz uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE this coconut oil. I get the biggest size and still manage to go through it fast. I use it for my whole body, put it on my dog too! And cook with it! Great price and great quality. #cleanbeauty #puppylove
Madison L.
Blair, NE
Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, 56 oz uploaded by Madison L.
I love Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil. I use this on my skin, to cook, to bake, and I make a toothpaste out of it. SO many uses for this. You can use it in any recipe, just like butter. It tastes great, and has many health benefits!! Definitely more affordable than other coconut oil.
Ozuri M.
Janesville, WI
Great Value Organic Naturally Refined Coconut Oil, 56 oz uploaded by Ozuri M.
Amo este producto! En primero por ser 100% natural en segundo porque lo uso tanto como para desmaquillarme como para tratamiento en mi cabello (en este momento lo estoy usando en eso)y por último un precio súper accesible
Erin T.
Amite, LA
Not certain about the brand..it was a bit cheaper than the other brands. I use it in my hair,as a makeup remover,a moisturizer for my face and body...everything! And if you put a teaspoon of it in your coffee,it's an energy booster! Now I know why I run out so fast!😂😂😂 Will definitely always purchase!
•|KIΛЯΛ Ƭ.
Aurora
•| Esta es la marca genérica que he utilizado en aceite de coco EXTRA VIRGEN. ¡Me encanta! Me ha durado un montón y por un precio razonable. Quien me conoce sabe que lo uso para TODO. Estoy pronta a intentar otras marcas. |•
Natalee K.
Coralville, IA
I use this on my kids bodies and hair after baths as well as mine. I also use it on my face overnight for hydration. We brush our teeth with it to help fight plaque and my use right now for it is to help treat oral thrush in my newborns mouth
Johnnie S.
Killeen, TX
I love this coconut oil. I cook everything in it. You don’t taste it in any dish but your still get the benefits that coconut oil has. It’s not expensive at all. I will be buying this again.
Mehnaz B.
This oil is great for moisturising dry skin and lips. I also used it for oil pulling. Worked great for me. Ive been using this organic oil for years. Its a great value for the price. I am extremely satisfied with this product!