BY GREAT VALUE

Naturally gluten-free food see more...

Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
I think these are among my favorite sweet treat. They have a lot of sugar on them so I get pretty hyper when I eat them and they are very chewy but also sticky when you're chewing them. Because of the sugar, they can make a mess. But they're really good and I still recommend them for a sweet tooth!
cassandra t.
Austin, TX
They are okay, they are sweet and perfect for an on the go snack. If you like sweet and chewy stuff then it's perfect for you to try but if you dislike chewy stuff getting stuck on your teeth every time you eat them then I don't recommend them. Kids love them though!!
Courtney N.
It tastes just as yummy as the brand name orange slices. Which you don't normally see since it's off brand, but this is a great candy and Deffinatly recommend it if you love the name brand orange slices
Haley B.
Decent choice if you're looking for a hi-c or kool-aid alternative, but it is more of sugar water than real juice. Still tastes delicious, but not the most healthy choice!
caitlinn f.
Denver, CO
My family thinks i am crazy but this reminds me of the orange chicken i had in school. (Which i loved) and i am so glad i finally found a product that matches it.
Crystal T.
Cedar Grove, WV
NASTY. This crap is so nasty. It had mold in it when I purchased it and i didn't know. I drank some of it and went to pour it out and found it. Nasty!!!!
Tiffany T.
Stanley, VA
I just tried some of this the other day, and i can say it is really good. my family loves orange chicken and this is something quick and easy to buy.
Chelsea M.
Lincoln, NE
I love this product. Very delicious candy. It satisfies my craving for something sweet but also something fruity. It was perfect and not to much.
Elis R.
Oh these are good. If your on the go and need some kind of sweetness then this is perfect. These are my favorite, sweet and chewy oranges.
Sara  R.
Kermit, WV
Love his juice! It is a great alternative to many more expensive ones out there. Walmarts great value products do not disappoint!