Great Value Orange Scent Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Orange Scent Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets!
Tara B.
Highlands, TX
Great Value Orange Scent Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets uploaded by Tara B.
Great Value Disinfecting wipes are great for me as a busy mom with young children. Sticky counters are common in our home and these wipes have been a lifesaver. They are durable, smell wonderful and are quick to use!
Rebecca  S.
Charlotte, NC
Great Value Orange Scent Disinfecting Wipes, 75 sheets uploaded by Rebecca  S.
I think that these disinfecting wipes are a great value. They get the job done at half the price of the other guys. No, they don't have extra texture and scrubbing action...but if you clean your home regularly, do you really need all that anyway?
Mirzana S.
Phoenix, AZ
These wipes are great for just about anything. They smell really fresh. The only thing I don't like about them, they leave surfaces little sticky
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
We use these all over the house. They are much less expensive than actual name brand wipes and they work just as well. Love the orange scent and the clothes do great at scrubbing away messes. Would highly recommend if you don't feel like spending tons on name brand ones just to toss them out.

Looking for your answer?