BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Onion Recipe Soup & Dip Mix: 2 ENVELOPES. NO artificial flavors. see more...

• Does this work as well as the Lipton I've for making French onion dip?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Amy P.
Amy P.
Pembroke, NH
Foodie Expert
Although not as good as the Lipton one one its own, this is excellent in recipes. I tend to keep a box of this in my pantry at all times, you never know when you are going to need it. Whether using it for a quick pasta sauce, spicing up Mac and Cheese, or a crock pot recipe, this tends to work.
Susan B.
Susan B.
Charlottesvle, VA
Foodie Expert
This stuff is great for so many recipes.
I like to mix it in my meatloaf. The flavor makes a world of difference. It's also good in casseroles. I have tried it as soup, but the dried onions don't reconstitute very well. Overall, I would definitely recommend it for recipes.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Foodie Expert
I prefer this over than name brand soup mix, I think it has a more onion flavor compared to the name brand which has a heavy salt flavor versus onion. This is cheaper than the name brand as well and I love to mix this with sour cream for chips and dip!
Christina C.
Christina C.
i actually like this a lot for being non-name brand! it was great for making some dip with my friends and very affordable. it isn't the healthiest choice but good non the less!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Does this work as well as the Lipton I've for making French onion dip?