BY GREAT VALUE

The Great Value Olive Oil Cooking Spray is healthy to use and contains no fat, cholesterol, carbohydrate or sodium. This cooking oil spray can be used for frying and preparing any kind of dish. From conventional food items to Italian dishes, you can... see more...

Caitlyn E.
Randleman, NC
This cooking spray works like the name brand stuff. Doesn't get the pan too greasy at all. It's a whole lot cheaper about $1.50 I believe and works just as well for cooking.
Alicia B.
I use the spray when cooking most things! It works and tastes just as good as the more expensive brands. The packaging is nice and this really does keep my food from sticking to the pan! Would definitely recommend this since it is so affordable and just as great!
Sandi K.
Chippewa Fls, WI
The olive oil spray works just like the name brands do. We use it when making eggs, cooking anything that sticks actually. It’s inexpensive and works great!
This is a great spray oil. I can't tell the difference between this an Pam olive oil, except this one is less expensive!
Stacy P.
Once again walmart brand..... this non stick soray is much cheaper than the name brand and works just as good.
lea y.
Richmond, VA
No after take and even spray. This is great for indoor and outdoor cooking while limiting calories and fat
Alicia A.
Philadelphia, PA
Cheaper than PAM and does the job well! Never have any issues with food sticking, tastes good!
Kara K.
Works great and at a great price ! This is definitely a great cooking spray
Christine W.
Works just as well as the fancy if not better than the name brand products.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
This is the cooking spray that I use in my kitchen, I buy this at Walmart and find that I only need to repurchase every few months. It’s affordable and I mainly use it to spray my frying pan for eggs or pancakes