BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Extra Rich Coffee Creamer: 10 calories per serving see more...

Buy on Walmart
Patricia R.
Vancouver, WA
I've tried other liquid creamers and they just don't work for me, I've been using this creamer my whole life, my one and only goto, very creamy and rich, you don't need to put a lot in your coffee to have a good impact.
Tereza R.
Great value is the best value there is anyways. My opinion. I am not coffee drinker. I never have been. It always taste bitter to me no matter how much creamer or sugar I add. But this is great I don't have to add as much creamer or sugar as I used to.
Sophie K.
College Sta, TX
I loooove creamer in my coffee. This is super rich and makes my coffee so creamy, I'm in love with this
shae w.
Macon, GA
This creamer it pretty good I just recently tried it its not to sweet its just right