BY GREAT VALUE #8 in Applesauce

0G trans FAT 50 calories per serving see more...

• As far as the flavor goes, does it still have a little bit of a s...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the name brand sauces? I'm afraid of it ...4 Answers
  • Is this brand better than Motts Apple juice?6 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "I like this apple sauce because there is no sugar added and it still has a great taste." in 3 reviews
  • "its a good healthy snack no sugars added is always a plus for me" in 2 reviews
  • "There are some things I'm picky with as far as name brand, but this unsweetened great value applesauce is just as good!" in 1 review
  • "It's great to know I can save money with a store brand I trust!" in 1 review
Gladys S.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
Foodie Expert
I love the great value brand. i don't taste a difference from this and the Mott's brand and i save money which is the best part. I'm totally a repeat customer, and stock up on these all the time. if you love your apple sauce you won't be disappointed going the cheaper route.
Tessa L.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
Foodie Expert
I am not a fan of this apple sauce, it defiantly has a different taste than motts! It is very cheap, it isn't gross but is pick motts over this. I would not recommend this applesauce to people. I can get this from my local grocery store
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Foodie Expert
My daughter loves this applesauce as her snack during the day. We picked it up at Walmart for a very responsible price. I love the fact that it has no sugar added. I would recommend this brand and product to others.
Kara C.
Kara C.
This applesauce just isn't good. We bought some by accident instead of getting our normal brand and it was like mushy apples in a jar. It was a terrible texture and the flavor was bland.
Brittany m.
Brittany m.
Whitesville , Ky
Great Apple sauce! There is no difference between this Apple sauce and the more expensive brands. The cost is much more reasonable and I buy it every time I go to the store .
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Rogue River , OR
My boy's eat applesauce all the time, when my budget is tight I know Great Value is worth buying. My boy's don't even notice the difference, win-win for mom! :)
Trista W.
Trista W.
Curwensville, PA
Foodie Expert
These are great to keep in the diaper bag for an on the go snack. The kids love them it would be better if they came with tiny spoons on them though. Haha
Candyce C.
Candyce C.
Foodie Expert
Love love love apple sauce! I'm diabetic so the no sugar added is an acquired taste. now the flavors and the sugar added ones are TOO sweet
Laura D.
Laura D.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Foodie Expert
My son loves these. They taste just the same as the name brand. They are great to put in my son's lunch bag.
cassie b.
cassie b.
Pennington Gap, VA
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite kind. i find it just as good as the brand name kind. affordable.
Alissa P.
Alissa P.
Stoughton, MA
Foodie Expert
Is this brand better than Motts Apple juice?
Hessley F.
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
How does this compare to the name brand sauces? I'm afraid of it being watered down.
Is this real no sugar?
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Alexandria, LA
Foodie Expert
As far as the flavor goes, does it still have a little bit of a sweet taste to it?
Is this real no sugar?