BY GREAT VALUE #14 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

0G trans FAT 50 calories per serving see more...

• As far as the flavor goes, does it still have a little bi...2 Answers
  • How does this compare to the name brand sauces? I'm afrai...4 Answers
  • Is this brand better than Motts Apple juice?6 Answers
Great Value : No Sugar Added Apple Sauce
  • "I like this apple sauce because there is no sugar added and it still has a great taste." in 3 reviews
  • "its a good healthy snack no sugars added is always a plus for me" in 2 reviews
  • "There are some things I'm picky with as far as name brand, but this unsweetened great value applesauce is just as good!" in 1 review
  • "It's great to know I can save money with a store brand I trust!" in 1 review
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Love this for my daughter!! It's sugar free which I love and is so much cheaper than the other brands out there. Will definitely continue to purchase these. Great Value : No Sugar Added Apple Sauce
rachel c.
The no sugar aspect of this applesauce makes it guilt free. This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the apples are in this. It’s not too sweet either which is good. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Jamie L.
My daughter loves this applesauce as her snack during the day. We picked it up at Walmart for a very responsible price. I love the fact that it has no sugar added. I would recommend this brand and product to others.
Gladys S.
fort worth, TX
I love the great value brand. i don't taste a difference from this and the Mott's brand and i save money which is the best part. I'm totally a repeat customer, and stock up on these all the time. if you love your apple sauce you won't be disappointed going the cheaper route.
Brittany D.
My son LOVES apple sauce, and would eat it all day everyday if we let him! Thankfully I can get the Great Value apple sauce cups for him and he can eat as much as he wants and I don't have to break our grocery budget.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
There are some things I'm picky with as far as name brand, but this unsweetened great value applesauce is just as good! I like to add some cinnamon to it, and it makes a great snack for my husbands lunch!
Kara C.
This applesauce just isn't good. We bought some by accident instead of getting our normal brand and it was like mushy apples in a jar. It was a terrible texture and the flavor was bland.
Tessa L.
Callahan, FL
I am not a fan of this apple sauce, it defiantly has a different taste than motts! It is very cheap, it isn't gross but is pick motts over this. I would not recommend this applesauce to people. I can get this from my local grocery store
Melissa B.
Leeds, UT
Great flavor! Tastes really fresh. I can't keep it on my pantry shelf , my kids love this stuff. And it's a healthy snack so it's a win,'win! And the no added sugar is great! Also a great price.
Cheryl Z.
Decorah, IA
Love the single servings as I have small kids and they are easy for them to get their hands on for an afternoon snack without always needing help from Mom. The price is perfect, the taste is wonderful and they fit in the pantry or fridge nicely.
Alissa P.
Stoughton , MA
Is this brand better than Motts Apple juice?
Hessley F.
Beaufort, SC
How does this compare to the name brand sauces? I'm afraid of it being watered down.
Ashley L.
Alexandria, LA
As far as the flavor goes, does it still have a little bit of a sweet taste to it?
julie k.