Great Value No Stir Creamy Natural Peanut Butter Spread, 16 oz uploaded by Taliyah S.Great Value No Stir Creamy Natural Peanut Butter Spread, 16 oz uploaded by Taliyah S.Great Value No Stir Creamy Natural Peanut Butter Spread, 16 oz uploaded by Chelsea D.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value No Stir Creamy Natural Peanut Butter Spread: Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Taliyah S.
Tampa, FL
I love this peanut butter because it's natural and I am watching my weight and I happend to find this and I tried it and I love it it's not oily and you don't have to stir it.
Kelsi S.
This is the peanut butter that I buy most often. Tastes great. I love that Walmart offers natural and healthy food at cheaper prices.
Chelsea D.
kansas city
I love this peanut butter! It's creamy and it has a great flavor. Also, the price you can't beat. I like that there's only four ingredients. And you don't have to keep it in the fridge after you open it. And there's no need to stir. I would definitely recommend this, for the price and the flavor it can't be beat.
Tammy G.
Port Orange, FL
I love this peanut butter. Its so creamy and has a great flavor. It only has 4 ingredients. The price is reasonable.
Jessica K.
San Tan Vly, AZ
One of my favorite peanut butters! So good and creamy. The taste is so much better than normal. Price is awesome compared to the unnatural stuff! Only a little more! I will but it again! I've bought it a few times :)