Great Value No Calorie Sweetener Packets, 250ct uploaded by Emily L.Great Value No Calorie Sweetener Packets, 250ct uploaded by Emily L.

BY GENERIC

Great Value No Calorie Sweetener Packets: Made with saccharin Each packet as sweet as 2 teaspoons of sugar Naturally gluten-free food Kosher see more...

Emily L.
Bradenton, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So I was always a “Sweet n Low” fan, every diner or restaurant I went to I always added it to my coffees or teas. Well we make those same beverages at home and I refuse to use sugar as I’m on a pretty strict diet. Bought this at Walmart for $2 less than the name brand equivalent. Tastes great, I see no difference in taste or quality. It’s great to bake with too! Much stronger than sugar so measure carefully.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
The Great Value No Calorie Sweetener Packets at 250Ct is one of the best deals on sweeteners! They have a great tastes and 250Ct you can’t beat it. I usually use these individual packets for my coffee!