BY GREAT VALUE

0G trans fat per SERVING 90 calories per SERVING HIGH in FIBER GOOD source Of iron see more...

Emily M.
N Las Vegas, NV
ONLY BEANS I WILL USE FOR MY HAM & BEANS WITH CORNBREAD! Love them! It doesn't break the bank and they are delicious! I have had issues with other dry beans having bugs in them, but not great value! Thanks Walmart for giving us healthy clean beans! We love them and have a stock pile because everyone's favorite dish is ham & beans lol!
Lindsey D.
This is Walmarts own brand and the texture and flavor are very comparable to that of other brands. The beans are great for many dishes. One of my favorites is Bean Soup. Just soak the beans overnight and let them cook with ham or bacon and seasonings!
Teea W.
Kenai, AK
I love bean soups so much I found this to be a very affordable and delicious tasting product. Never found a bad bean like some of the other brands. Good quality Great Taste!!!!
Jennifer D.
These are a staple in my house. I love to cook them in the crock pot with some ham or smoked sausage and an onion. Delicious and nutritious!
Melissa C.
Use these I'm my white chili recipe! They are delicious and everyone loves my chili! Walmart brand
Cassidy W.
These navy beans are great especially when you add a little bit of ham to them for more of a flavor
tatiana n.
Lakewood ca
Delicious beans
i love to make different meals with them also they are taste and soft