BY GREAT VALUE

Sarah L.
Camden, DE
This is the only cheese cubes I'll buy! Not only do I love them but my son loves them too! They are the perfect size and has the right amount in the back. They have a great taste alone and taste even better paired with a cracker or chip!
Paige F.
Manzanola, CO
I love these cheese cubes, what a convenient snack. I think the best way to enjoy them is to partially freeze them, and serve them with frozen grapes. I take them on a hike mixed with frozen grapes and apple slices- SO good, and healthy.
Jessica M.
Buford, GA
Just as good as Sargento or the other leading brands! Great value's cheese is delicious, low priced, and the cubes make a convenient snack.
Alison p.
Aubrey, TX
My favorite cheese from great value! We not only use this for cheese and crackers but also for our salads too! Great for kids!
Danielle O.
Springfield, MO
I always go to great value brand for cheese. I'm saving money and the cheese tastes great! Colby jack is a family favorite!
Casey W.
Bella Vista, AR
Perfect after school snack! I am constantly looking for healthy snacks that my kids will eat & this is perfect!
Tara B.
Logan, WV
Very good. One of my favorites, and I love cheese!! Very good to add to a snack or use for when guests come over.
Val R.
I've never been able to tell a difference between Great Value and name brand cheeses...definitely a good buy!
Lindsay W.
Its cheese! Tastes great and the great value brand does bring it to you at a lower cost that name brands.
Jessica D.
Chapin, IL
I baked these in breadcrumbs and did poppers. Thinking of using them for cheddar poppers. Yummy!
Milena M.
Triangle, VA
Is these cheese 100% cheese or process?