Great Value: Mushroom Gravy Mix, 0.75 oz

by Great Value

Great Value: Mushroom Gravy Mix, 0.75 oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value: Mushroom Gravy Mix, 0.75 oz!
a month agoNorth bend, OR
I love this mushroom gravy super easy to make on the stove not microwave for some reason when I use it that way doesn't turn out I cant make gravy mix that way only on the stove. I use this when I make my homemade Salisbury steak and mashed potatoes gives it that extra kick with the mushrooms
3 years agoNew Haven , CT
I prefer this gravy to other meat based flavor options. I do no eat meat and therefore have given up gravy for a while, but since I have found this product I do not have to do that anymore. It is not healthy exactly but is compared to other options.
3 years ago
Love this Great Value: Mushroom Gravy Mix, 0.75 oz. I bought this at Aldis! You should go there, too! What else is there to say? This was very tasty and I am a repeat consumer, so I should know. Eat it with mash potatoes or cut up meats! I will definitely recommend!
3 years agoCorona, NY
These these mix is great when you're making chicken breast and you use this as a base for a creamy chicken mushroom I love it
3 years agoSan Antonio , TX
This gravy is really good and super easy to make, I love putting it on my mashed potatoes and ontop of my chicken breasts
3 years agoJasper, GA
Very good and easy to use. I put it in a crockpot with roast beef and dry ranch power to cook all day..... Stupendous
3 years agoFranklin, TN
Great value is a great knock off of the name brand products! And it's very good! A great option for a great price
3 years agoValdosta , GA
We love great value brand gravy! It's cheap and Tastes just as good as the expensive brands!