Great Value Mountain Trail Mix, 26 oz uploaded by Sam S.Great Value Mountain Trail Mix, 26 oz uploaded by Holly N.Great Value Mountain Trail Mix, 26 oz uploaded by Philip P.

BY GREAT VALUE #24 in Granola & Muesli

Great Value Mountain Trail Mix: A great outdoor tradition Mix of peanuts, raisins, M & M's chocolate candies, almonds and cashews Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
My husband buys several trail mixes when he shops for groceries. This is the one that he normally eats up because I try to stay away from caffeine; however even though I'm on my diet I will grab a couple of handfuls to substain me. I love the sweet, salty and crunchy taste and texture. It would be the perfect snack for hiking or walking etc.
Sarah L.
Woodstown, NJ
The raisins are very salty and not enough chocolate. Good variety of nuts though. The packing very useful when traveling or hiking allows for easy storage. Overall the quality for the price is good, but not the best trail mix on the market.
Brianna W.
Las Vegas, NV
This is the only trail mix brand I eat. I love the mixture and I 99% of the time have a fresh batch of ingredients in the bag. Only once did I experience something I'd rather not remember but it wasn't bad enough to stop me from continuing to purchase this. Great snack!
Michelle J.
Bremen , GA
I am so hooked on this trail mix. I love that it recloses so I can just throw it into my bag and go. The kids and I go through a bag a week. The raising are huge and delicious.
Sam S.
I Love this trail mix! It is my go to snack when I am at work or on the go. I love the combination of the raisins and m&ms together. Would definitely recommend and will continue to buy and buy
Philip P.
Gainesville, FL
This product is a delicious snack for when you get the munchies. Found at the reliable supplier, Walmart, for an affordable price of just under $5.00. You can not go wrong here. With almonds, cashews and peanuts coupled with rather large raisins and true M&M's it is leaps and bounds above other; more expensive, smaller sized, brands. Truest a great bargain, highly recommended. We literally buy 4 bags a month.
Kealy K.
This is one of my favorite trail mix's! I purchased this 1 IB bag for under $6
It tastes just like a more expensive pack, but you get way more for the price.
It has a good variety of everything, and I didn't find find chunks of raisins or anything. Every time you grab a handful - it's a variety. The bad is also resealable! Great Value (;
Nicole S.
East Alton , IL
This is such a great back to school snack for me and the kiddos! It's healthy & tasty. The price is very reasonable, & the packaging makes it easy to take anywhere. I have recommended this snack often.
Joel V.
Brea, CA
These are really good to snack on. The only thing is that they are a little heavy on the raisins. Other than the compared to the price at Walmart you definitely get a lot in this bag. They are tasty.
Alexa T.
This is a great snack to eat when your on the go or when your hungry. I usually take this in a baggy for school for the day to snack on
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Which trail mix blend is your favorite?
Sam S.
My bag is blue, is anyone else's bag blue or is it red like the picture?