BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreat Value
Mocha Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 12 oz

Great Value Mocha Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 12 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Mocha Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 12 oz: Made with 100% Arabica coffee Medium RoastBalanced and sweet flavor of coffee and milk chocolate12 oz

Is haven't seen this on shelves in years? Can you still find it?
Start your review of Great Value Mocha Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 12 oz!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,622 reviews
Great Value Mocha Ground Coffee, Medium Roast, 12 oz uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
First time trying this mocha coffee from Walmart and was not overly impressed with the coffee ☕. This is a medium roast coffee and is affordable being store brand. I personally would only add one scoop per pot adding plain roasted coffee also. This has a smooth taste and overwhelming mocha taste.
Araceli  B.
Somerton, AZ
Purchased at: Walmart
Este producto lo recomiendo mucho,sobre todo a los que amamos el cafe en cualquiera de sus representaciones este sabor está delicioso, económico, lo saboreas, disfrutas y es fácil de encontrar. Ya llevo 2 mese consumiendo y mi familia li disfruta al igual que yo!!!
Amber L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know this is off brand but this is a very good coffee! I use this all the time for my homemade iced coffee!!!
Jennifer J.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
If you can find this, GET IT! this is like making the perfect mocha at home in one step. I only got to try this a few times before it disappeared in my area. It's not too choclately and it would make an amazing latte with a little milk foam!
Corrina E.
Centre , AL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a must for my household. I love love love mocha & this is really a great value (no pun intended). I would love to have a bigger sized bag but it suits me well. I buy it every time I’m running low.
Mandy W.
Savannah, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I see a lot of positive reviews, but I’m not a fan! Just bought a bag that was on clearance (due to changing store) and I ran out of mu Folgers. I am not a fan. The taste was awful. Remember everyone has different tastes, if you try and don’t like you can always return it like I will be lol.
Sierra W.
Cobbs Creek, VA
I enjoy a lot of great values coffees, but I’m not sure if I’ll buy this one again. I prefer a French roast or their Colombian by far. This is just a bit too chocolatey for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...