Great Value Mixed Vegetables

by Great Value

Great Value Mixed Vegetables 398 mL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Mixed Vegetables!
Ale  T.
Lk In The Hls, IL
Su sabor es muy rico, las verduras están en su punto y son muy fácil de abrir. No mejoraría nada, es fácil de abrir y tiene ja calidad del 100%
James H.
Little Rock, AR
I don’t know how much I can review mixed veggies but I’ll give it a shot. Other than the high levels of sodium it’s a great can veggie option slap some butter on there with a lil seasoning and you’re off to great lil snack or side of a bomb meal either way worth the pick up for less than a dollar. Now eat your veggies and get big and strong!
Angela  H.
Webb City, MO
Purchased at: Walmart
Great Value brand is just as good as the name brand and in fact, sometimes better. It makes no sense to pay twice as much for the same quality.
Tara T.
Edgewater, MD
I use these in my “to go” egg white muffins and they are great with a little salt and pepper and I buy them all the time!
Austin P.
Poplarville
Adding this to chicken pot pie is WAY easier than cutting everything up and adding it that way!
Jasmella  L.
San Diego, CA
These veggies are so easy to make, especially for the great price. These are so healthy. My kids sometimes enjoy eating these but not all the time.
Jenna B.
jackson
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the brand. Usually They have the best price on any product. Easy to open. These are my family‘s favorite!!!!! I would recommend this product to others. And I do plan to buy again. Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!
marcela N.
schaumburg, IL
Great mix of vegetables that can be used in salads or even as a side! Very affordable!
Tara W.
Marietta, GA
Good for a side dish or added to soups and stews! Also just as good sprinkled with a bit of olive oil and sautéed or added into stir fry rice!
Asia W.
Tastes great. I always buy them for when I make stir fry. Super easy recipe. Make rice & chicken to add to it. I don’t have any improvements. Good flavor. Veggies are healthy. Yes I recommend.

Looking for your answer?