Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesGreat Value
Mint Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, 48 oz

Great Value Mint Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, 48 oz

by Great Value

Great Value Mint Cookies and Cream Ice Cream is classically delicious dessert that is a fun treat for kids and adults alike. This ice cream is made with mint ice cream, a fudge ribbon and crunchy chocolate cookie pieces. Indulge in this sweet treat straight from the tub or scoop into a waffle cone or ice cream bowl. Enjoy it as is or top with chocolate syrup, almonds, whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. This ice cream is also perfect for homemade milkshakes and smoothies. It comes with three pounds of ice cream, making it easy to stock up. Put a smile on your loved ones face with a scoop of Great Value Mint Cookies and Cream Ice Cream.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.53 x 7.11 x 4.87 Inches

Mint ice cream with a fudge ribbon and chocolate cookie pieces; No added colors; Made with natural flavors; Great for milkshakes; Net weight 48 fl oz

Flavor: Mint cookies and cream

Container Type: TUB

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Mint Cookies & Cream Ice Cream, 48 oz!
Phoenix, AZ
This icecream always fulfills my pregnancy cravings! I have a thing for icecream this time around... everytime I need it, it's ready to scoop and serve. I always add chocolate syrup just to add some extra YUM! Mmmm - I need to go scoop some now!
Ashland, KY
Great Value cookies and cream ice cream is a good product for the price, but isn't as flavorful as some of the more expensive brands. It may also contain random whole cookies, which I don't mind but it may bother some people. I will likely purchase this again.
Hiram, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
One of the best ice creams out there and so affordable! Ice cream is not something you can afford to splurge on when you have a family of 7, so Walmart brand is what we always get. Just because it’s affordable, doesn’t mean it has to be flavorless though. They’ve done a good job with all of their ice creams, but this one (and the turtle) are my favorites!
edinburgh
this product taste so good it is unbelievable I love the mint and with cookies it is amazing I would definitely recommend to try this product  this product is at a good price and no matter what I would try though. be careful the product is cold though

Looking for your answer?